Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Cowoy troy????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cowoy troy????????

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I dont care that he dresses like a cowboy hes not.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    why would you say he isn't a cowboy? He is from Texas. But wait, the last real cowboy in country music just passed away. Chris Ledoux was the last REAL cowboy. Everyone else just dresses the part from George Straight to Alan Jackson.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cowoy troy????????

    Rap and country have already mixed...Toby Keith has a rap song, Alan Jackson has one, Hank Jr. has one, Dolly has one........should I go on?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cowoy troy????????

    Charlie Daniels was the original Rap-Country mix
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cowoy troy????????

    and i never said i liked tobys rap song or allens....i like them both as artists though...i like most of their songs
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •